Work with us
In Blubrake we strive to achieve excellence encouraging to think outside the box, to pioneer new ways of doing things and create our own vision of the future. Be part of the change and join Blubrake Team.
Shape the mobility of the future
We embrace innovation and we are always looking for talented professionals to join us
Blubrake is a fast‑growing company and we are constantly looking for talented and skilled professionals ready to embrace our goals and contribute to our culture. Discover Blubrake open positions and be part of the change.
Discover our open positions
Working in Bubrake means joining a stimulating, young and high skilled company that is changing the way people move, here you will find a dynamic and innovative environment and a talented team composed of 20+ top level multidisciplinary engineers that have the goal to reinvent light mobility.
Supply Chain Specialist
Blubrake is an Italian Scale-up based in Milan.
Blubrake designs, produces and markets technology aimed to increase the safety on light electric mobility, especially e-bikes.
Blubrake already has international top customers and a team composed of 30+ multi-disciplinary employees with the goal to build something unique and special for the new mobility trends.
Working in Blubrake is a thrilling experience, where your main goal is to build the future mobility.
We are looking for a Supply Chain Specialist. Main activities are:
- To build, optimize and use MRP for purchase planning, according to purchase strategy
- To implement and optimize an efficient logistic structure (Warehouse, logistic providers, vectors…) to keep logistic costs under control and Delivery on Time to customers
- To monitor suppliers Delivery On Time
- First contact with suppliers for troubleshooting, in interaction with R&D, industrial, quality departments
- To communicate delivery plan to all stakeholders (internal and external)
- To propose improvement on purchase strategy that could better fit the dynamic worldwide supply chain scenario and company needs
Required background and technical skills:
- Accounting Secondary School Diploma
- > 5 years of experience on the same role in industrial complex environment
- > 5 years of experience on use of MRP
- Excellent IT skills (MS Office)
Other skills and required characteristics:
- Schematic approach
- Result oriented mindset
- Ability to independently solve problems
- Good oral and written communication skills in both Italian and English
- Be a team player able to work with and support other departments and interact positively with co-workers, customer and suppliers
- Full time contract
- Salary in line with competences and experience
- Company canteen
Junior Software Engineer
We are looking for a Junior Software Engineer who will join R&D team Team in Blubrake.
You will play a key role in developing software that will function as a interface with our ABS, from product configuration to maintenance. The activity will cover all the software development parts, from concept, to implementation, to integration and testing.
The open position is a junior position, but the candidate can aspire to act as technical reference for the Software development in the R&D team in some years.
The candidate will report to the R&D Project Manager and will collaborate with external consultant that will support him during the development.
During the development, given the cross-functionality of the software to be developed, the candidate will interact with many other areas of the company, such as such as Firmware, Embedded Software, Functional Safety as well as Quality and Industrialization.
Required background and technical skills:
• Technical competences: Knowledge of .net and knowledge of C# programming language
• Education: Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent expertise acquired through proven professional experience
• Ability to solve problems with creative and sustainable solutions
• Ability to work under pressure and to communicate clearly with colleagues
• Be detail oriented and strive for the best product for our customers
• Demonstrated ability to work on teams. A strong desire to learn from and help others
• Knowledge of software lifecycle processes (code, test, debug, versioning, release)
Nice to have skills:
• Work experience: one or two years of expertise as a Software developer
• Education: Master degree in computer science is a plus
• Ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
• Design modular testing environment that is maintainable, scalable and reusable across blubrake product line
• Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills
• Availability to travel in Italy and abroad
• Languages: English (B2), knowledge of other languages is a plus
• Personal skills: coding is your passion, interest, and ability to learn different kind of coding details, self-learning abilities
• Full time contract
• Salary in line with the competences and experience
• Fast career improving
• Company canteen
Interested candidates apply by filling the form below this post.
Resumes must include a proper written authorization for the treatment of personal identification data in accordance with GDPR (UE Regulation 2016/679).
Blubrake is an equal opportunity employer: this job posting is open to both sexes in accordance with the Italian legislative decree no. 198/2006.
Embedded Software QA Engineer
The Embedded Software Quality Assurance team is part of the Research and development team, the candidate will report to the Head of Control and System.
The Embedded Software Quality Assurance team contributes during all the phases of the product development, starting from the requirements, to the design of the firmware architecture, to the selection of the most appropriate and effective technologies to be employed to assure the quality of the Software, to validate and release the Software solutions.
The team guarantees the proper quality control on the released Software through extensive and structured testing activities, based on test protocols and test reports.
The Embedded Software Quality Assurance team works in strict contact of our multidisciplinary organization made of highly skilled engineers and designers working in diverse information technology fields, ranging from hardware engineers, control engineers, product validations engineers and product managers.
Blubrake is looking for a QA Engineer whose activities are aimed to improve the software development process by detecting errors in a product and preventing defects from occurring again. The Embedded SW QA Engineer will execute different roles:
- Test Analyst – static testing of requirements and checks them for completeness and consistency
- Test Designer – creates and develop a set of tests based on requirements and plans configurations that are necessary for testing
- Test Executor – performs pre-planned tests, describes and documents the found errors, and steps for reproducing (or fixing) them
- Test Manager – plans and monitors work related to testing such as keeping to deadlines, following a schedule, controlling requirements to tests, setting tasks for team members directly reporting to the Head of System and Control
- One or two years of expertise of QA experience, preferably on consumer software products in automotive or aerospace industry
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to solve hard problems with creative and sustainable solutions.
- Be detail oriented and strive for the best product for our customers.
- Contribute to all phases of the product software lifecycle, including requirements analysis, design, implementation, automated test, release, support, and documentation
- Design modular testing environment that is maintainable, scalable and reusable across blubrake product line
- Basic knowledge of the MISRA C guidelines
- Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills
- Demonstrated ability to work on teams. A strong desire to learn from and help others
- Engineering degree in Computer science or Electronics
Other nice to have requirements:
- Practical knowledge of high-level programming language (C#, Java)
- Experience on CANbus, CANopen and BLE protocol
- Experience on bootloader and flash memory
- Knowledge of Vector solutions (CANoe, CANAlyzer, etc)
- Knowledge of Mathworks solutions/toolboxes (Simulink Test, etc)
- Availability to travel
- Full time contract
- Compensation in line with organizational role, individual competences and experience
- Salary in line with the competences and experience
- Company canteen
Senior Sales Manager
Blubrake is looking for a Senior Sales Manager with a background in the automotive industry or in the high tech business.
Blubrake is a young and successful company in the e-bike industry, with a solid business and enormous growth potential in the European and North American markets.
You will take a leading position in the company and will drive the international growth of the company.
The successful candidate will report to the General Manager and will take the responsibility of the full commercial development of the company, by coordinating internal and external resources.
- Drive the commercial effort by defining and executing, in coordination with the company’s management, the commercial strategy, goals and plan;
- Meet revenue generation targets;
- Engage, nurture and close negotiations with existing and new B2B leads (e-bike manufacturers, logistic companies, bike rentals, …);
- Constantly keep up to date and regularly present the commercial reports and the identified action plans;
- Work with existing and new customers to identify best technical and commercial fit between our products and the customers’ e-bikes;
- Work closely with internal stakeholders in order to make sure customer requests are addressable;
- Work closely with internal stakeholders in order to define customer projects timelines and to make sure they are respected;
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to maximize the growth potential and identify segments, features or product updates
- 6+ years of experience in B2B sales;
- Availability to travel internationally frequently;
- Fluent in English: 90% of our market is outside Italy;
- Skilled in crafting sales pitches and presentations;
- Analytical skills, ability to solve problems independently;
- Background in automotive, cycling or high tech
Requires wide availability to travel internationally.